- Teacher: Rakesh Das
This is a short introduction tutorial cum workshop on using Moodle LMS,
given to the faculty at narendrapur.
- Teacher: Swathy Maharaj
Question set for Final Exam
A fully online course for th MSc BDA students
- Teacher: Suryaprakash Kompalli
This course emphasizes situations where Analytics and OR overlap and presents methodology how selected
problems can be tackled via a combination of techniques from both scientific areas.
- Teacher: Mrinmay Maharaj
This is a basic course that teaches
1. R Programming language
2. Python in Data Science
3. Java for Big Data Analytics
5. Excel Data Analytics, and
6. Data Visualization using Tableau
Treewidth and dynamic programming
Planar separator theorem and its application
Menger's theorem and its application
- Teacher: Joydeep Mukherjee
This is an introductory course for the students of Analytics.
- Teacher: Dripta Maharaj
This portal is for the admission test for PhD (Integrated) in Sanskrit programme.
- Teacher: Vedarthananda Swami
- Concept of climate model
- Development of the concept of modelling approaches
- Different types of climate model and
- Experiments over climate models
- CMIP and RCP approach
- Scenarios of climate modelling
- Concept of downscalling and its' classifications
- Teacher: Jayashree Sen